Welcome to INFOhio's Research 4 Success course, designed for students who are working on a research project. This includes students in grades 11 and 12 and students in a College Credit Plus course. The course material may also be used by college and university students and faculty.
R4S is designed to be facilitated by teachers in conjunction with a research project. Upon completion of R4S students will have the skills to conduct research successfully in college and careers.
- Learn Research Strategies
- Find, Evaluate, Organize Information
- Use Information Ethically
- Use Digital Media to Collaborate and Present Results
- Conduct Research Successfully in College and Careers